Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
G

·
I have a little Irritans w/4 wheel drive (jk) 2001 Hyundai Santa fe get's me around :cool:

and yes my bottle of Foster's

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
He probably put a huge spoiler on the back and neon lights on the bottom ...but in the end....its still a Civic. :rasp:

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Drive?! :eek:oo: HA! I just take the shame train

·
RHoM L0V3R
1,236 Posts
Red 1994 Trans Am
Ram Air Hood
Hooker Long Tube Headers
Nu-Tek 396 Stoked Engine 450+ HP
Flowmaster Exhast W/ Dual 3 Inch Crome Tips
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Custom Interior
Kenwood Z828 Head Unit

My Webpage

·
Registered
458 Posts
99 Expedition 4x4
00 Blazer 4x4
95 Mustang Gt with Air ride, 4" Cowl, Cobra R's, Flowmasters, 3:73 fears, Mac cold air induction, MSD ignition, 255lph fuel pump, Paxton fuel pressure reg., Custom bumper, short belt, Cat converters removed, and some more.
Soon to come: 331 Stroker with Vortec blower.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I really havn't do anything to it I don't even frive yet i got some rims a muffler deep tone (not a bee sound I hate that) no neon lights yet I got a sounds system thast all but i plan to do more if i can stop buying and sellign fish lol :laugh:

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
hey guys, im new here, but im sure youve seen me around.

I drive a 1977 cadillac hearse,a 83 chevy malibu,and a 83 checy pickup

G

·
ms nattereri if you live in cali., do you live in da bay area? cas that's where i used to stay... i used to take bart lol...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Yes, I live in Cali, I dont take BART thats way over there...just normal VTA...I got my permit about 2 weeks ago too!

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
im only 15 and in ontario canada u have to be 16 to drive with a licensed driver at your side.(GAY). whn i turn 16 im going to buy a 88-91 Honda CRX. put a PHAT body kit on it. some momo rims,a nice alluminum wing. and a g-redy exhaust.

I GOT MAD SKILLS :rockin:

·
Registered
496 Posts
marco said:
im only 15 and in ontario canada u have to be 16 to drive with a licensed driver at your side.(GAY). whn i turn 16 im going to buy a 88-91 Honda CRX. put a PHAT body kit on it. some momo rims,a nice alluminum wing. and a g-redy exhaust.

I GOT MAD SKILLS :rockin:
Maybe one day you'll buy a real car..

It's Greddy exhaust.

I bet after all that you'll only have 150hp

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.