Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i stand or sit on my front lawn with a hair dryer pointing at cars to see if they slow down... haha most of them do.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
lmao, funny stuff!!! next time, walk into a mall, holding an ice chest with 'human head' written on the top of it, then leave it in an elevator. :devil grin:

OOOOOR

stand in the back of the elevator with a bag, crack it open, and whisper if there's enough air in there... i got more, but i gotta remember them first... ::muahahaha::

·
Captain Britannia
4,819 Posts
usually come on the net on here and mostly its when i am at work as its really boring at the moment with no work to do but im still getting paid ,or drink lager and get pissed not at work when doing this one as i may get sacked unfortunately
never been into playing with cars though but may have a go i will have to borrow my g/f hairdrier as i shave all my hair off i look a bit like this
,as you can see i am pretty bored now such a long post

·
Registered
506 Posts
Go to the front of my neighborhood and shoot transfers with my paintball gun, or shoot a neighbor, Or when its snowing i shoot a snow plow truck

But i mostly sleep

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
I masterbate.
WOW. you dont hide much, do you?! wouldn't you rather glue coins to the ground, and watch how many idiots try to pick them up!? [remember that one, karen??] or run up the down escalator {that one hurts if you fall}, or do random stupid things like that??

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
When Im bored, I just become a post-whore!!!

MAD- Well, isnt that just healthy!!??

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
its like 11:50 pm. here. ... i'm just being harrassed, so i'm gunna be going into hiding for awhile. i dont think i deserve it, do i!? iono, maybe i do... ima go be peaceful with my dog...watch her sleep for awhile, then run into oncoming traffic. SEE YOU AT THE CROSSROADS!! ~bone thugs n harmony~

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
wash my truck

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
...help my boy fix his SE-R spec-v...you know, stuff like working on the engine, tinkering with the intake and headers...and if we get TOO bored with that, we tinker with the electronics in his car...car radio, amp, subs....and if we're really lookin to piss someone off, we'll drive into a random quiet neighborhood and rev the engine or just bump up the base
...or look for a street race

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.