Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my friend are thinking about getting a badger for a pet. if not a badger what other crazy pet should we get.

THANKS.....THEONE

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
jesus christ a freaking badger? A wild one or what? neve heard of any pet shops selling badgers as pets...

ull have a hell of a time keeping it contained i bet, let alone not getting yourself tore up if its a wild specimen...

id get a caiman or snapping turtle or something instead, seemings how theyre reptiles, theyll be a good deal more lethargic and containable...

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
I say you get a ferret... they're fun...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it is a wild one but im sure its going to be a baby. babys will grow to be adults and i hope i dont get ripped apart. i just think it would be savage to have one. oh yea the reason why i want one cause im a idiot

THANKS.......THEONE

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
u had one before..how are they?? i was interested in getting one...

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
thePACK said:
KumbiaQueens said:
u had one before..how are they?? i was interested in getting one...
I personally haven't had one, but a family I knew did... Yea, I guess they're similar to cats, but they are interesting to have. They're so tiny like a chihuahua, but a tail twice as long... They can be moody like any other pet, but I'd like to have one... They're nice n small...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was thinking about a ferret but it doesnt seem like a pet that i would want. i want something crazy im really thinking about it i will let u people know.

THANKS.........THEONE

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Get an Anaconda, or a Mongoose. The hell with it.. go extreme and get a Lynx!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
How about a mountain lion?

Hyenas make very interesting pets, too.

If your budget is low, you could always just go out into the desert and catch a gila monster and let it roam free in your home.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
badgers!!!, we don't need no stinking badgers!!

from uhf
you got to love wierd al

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Or just leave it in the pool. A hyiena sounds intresting... I just noticed one in gladiator tonight and was just thinking that he was nuts. Plus they make some crazy sounds
In what state do alligator snappers first start showing up? Georgia? I know they are all over Lousiana. Im looking for somthing to keep in a lake besides the alligators that are already there.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
yeah i have to admit the most wicked mammal anyone could own would be a hyena... those are some badass, opportunistic predatorial brutes. Jaws so strong that they can chew up bone...

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
if u get a badger ill be waiting to see pics of u on ogrish.com after it tears ur ass a new one u dont not want to mess with those things pound for pound the meanest along with the wolverine !!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.