Piranhas Forum banner

Who still lives at home w/ mommy & daddy?

• yes, I do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't

• College dorm

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
just wanting to know, because alot of people here act, type, think like they are 12. Just wondering.

·
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
immature addolecent
I knew that corey, but you get a pass, cuz your funny........sometimes

·
8,405 Posts
I'll be 30 next Friday

I live by myself in a crappy Apt.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Uhhhh...where's the option for "immature adult" ????

·
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you are right, a majority is over 23, should have put 23-30, then 31+

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
31/ Mature/ own my home

You should have place an educational level too! Some people on P-fury type like they are still in Jr. High.
I hate reading a thread with a bunch of misspelled words. Anyone around here ever heard of "spell check?"

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I turn 18 tomorow!
I am a senior in high school and next year i will be in a dorm and getting a (broader) [is that a word, something i will hopefully be educated on...] education.

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
31/ Mature/ own my home

You should have place an educational level too! Some people on P-fury type like they are still in Jr. High.
I hate reading a thread with a bunch of misspelled words. Anyone around here ever heard of "spell check?"
whos going to take the time to cut and paste every post and run spell check?

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
31/ Mature/ own my home

u know what i hate? people who criticize those that dont take the time to spell and punctuate properly--- if this were a business letter it would be different, its not.... just good ol p-fury--- so give it up--- your sentence form looks beautiful by the way! give yourself a pat on the back---

btw- 25, immature, live alone

·
Registered
25 Posts
Am 44 years old, my sixth child is 3 months old, am tottaly imature in what concerns dogs, fish and several other "usefull" things.
I own my own home, by the way...
cheers

·
Banned
9,412 Posts
i take offense to this poll...i mean, im 21, i still live with, as you quoted "mommy & daddy" (aka, parents), but why should i be considered with ANYBODY who is in an age group 5-10 years older than me? im graduating college in 4 months, with my parents help, i've been able to secure myself at least a shot at a successful future. without them, where would i be? working a construction job somewhere pulling down 10-12 bucks an hour struggling to afford an apartment with no college degree, and no future...pretty much...judge me by what i have accomplished so far...not the other way around. i work 35-45 hours a week in a hot ass kitchen, WHILE attending school, paying car insurance, rent (granted, its minimal, several hundred a month), paying for a phone, internet, budgeting for "drinking" expendatures...whatever you want to do, i wont really concern myself with it. but please dont judge people just because they live with their parents...my uncle lived with his parents until he was 31, now he's fairly close to a net worth of a million dollars...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts