Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...whaddya want, and if you already know, what are you getting?

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
the only thing im definately getting is drunk! the only good thing about christmas is 10 days off work.

(do i sound like humbug?)

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I would like a new macro lens for my camera, some nice carhardt stuff for wearing at work, and ipod nano, a misting system for the dart frog tank I am setting up, gift cards to Home Depot cause I love that store, compound mitre saw would be nice too.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
I'm getting a new computer and maybe I'll get myself a graduation ring from Illinois State since I don't have to save for a computer any more.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
I just ordered a surround sound system from Cambridge Speakers. But I think my parents are gonna get me a hand vacuum for my house. Sucks when you get old and your christmas presents go to the house instead of you.

I'll probably get myself a 360 soon. Waiting on word from a friend.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
just got my GF an Imac 20 inch, and i got myself the 15inch macbook pro, both intel core 2 dous

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
a BB gun so I can shoot my eye out

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
i got an hd-dvd player for the xbox 360. Im sure I ll get money or giftcards for the rest of my xmas presents.

·
Registered
451 Posts
i would like to get a 135 gallon tank and some xbox games but i think i will have to buy the tank my self

1 - 20 of 26 Posts