Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JUST UNLUCKY

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am gonna give up supporting them and get my tattoo removed if we carry on like this !!

not really but you know what i mean

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just unlucky i know what its like mate supporting the Toon paying money out for season ticket season in season out got the toon badge tattoo aswell so know exactly where u are coming from .At least they put u through every emotion possible to man in 90 mins ,then u get some tosser score in the 93 minute is aboslutelty heart breaking .but this is why we support the clubs we do we are true supporters not GLORY HUNTERS.

·
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats spot on
. i feel a bit better now.

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
You cant call yourself unlucky..you lose matches because you cant defend.

Saying that i think west ham will stay up and improve dramatically next season..

Remember everton, they had a great season (like WH) followed by a sh*t season (like WH)
They stayed up, settled in and have been one of the better teams in the prem since

I see west ham doing the same

·
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hope your right mate

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've always liked West Ham, and I would love to see Tevez do well.

But your problem is the same as Newcastle's a couple of seasons ago before Souness came in. You have too many players who take their position and their life style for granted, and dont put enough hard graft into playng. Souness got them sold off (Robert, Jenas, Bellamy, Carl Cort) and Pardew either needs to do the same, or get them working again.

·
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've always liked West Ham, and I would love to see Tevez do well.

But your problem is the same as Newcastle's a couple of seasons ago before Souness came in. You have too many players who take their position and their life style for granted, and dont put enough hard graft into playng. Souness got them sold off (Robert, Jenas, Bellamy, Carl Cort) and Pardew either needs to do the same, or get them working again.
ahem.......
Curbishley if you dont mind !

i know what your saying though.hopefully this transfer window will turn things around.

btw..cracking goal by Martins

·
Registered
194 Posts
What a game Martins goal what a screamer bit hitty missy the match but we won got 3 points thats all we need at the minute points.Sam i totaly agree to what u have said .

·
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a game Martins goal what a screamer bit hitty missy the match but we won got 3 points thats all we need at the minute points.Sam i totaly agree to what u have said .
except the Pardew bit.

spurts were right p'd off but then hey,you buy a greedy shoot-from-anywhere a/hole like defoe and dont expect to score too many

·
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
want a bet onit ? what odds will you give me?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Im going 2-0 The toon Dyer and Martins

Just looking at the poll i still say unlucky the rest saying rubbish and thats what i expected off glory hunting Man u chelsea and Arsenal fans(still got Sh1te Fans lol)

·
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im going 2-0 The toon Dyer and Martins
I SAY 1-2 Martins for you. Zamora & Mullins for us.
fancy a wager then ? one the result not the scorers

·
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts