Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since everyone was being mean and lot of bashin was going on, I left Pfury and went to Ontario. I figured (on my trip) that Pfury would be better without me.

Just saying I am leaving forever. Bye.

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
oh boy..

does someone have a microscope?
i can hear it but jst cant seem to find it..
some where in this post is in fact the world tinyest violin...

i belive its playing a classic from mozzart.

yes it is..

its called no one really caers when someone flips there sh*t and startsone of these threads..

yes i know its a wordy title and how would mozart have know these thigns would happen int he future but what can i say he was ahead of his time..

besides he will be back..

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
The bashing has been long over, and people ask about you, but enjoy your trip. Besides, you shouldn't be taking things from the internet that serious.

Oh, but I dont believe you're going to be gone forever. If you didn't care about P-Fury, you wouldn't have made a thread about you leaving. I'm sorry, but you're just asking for attention, and waiting for members to beg for you to stay. I give you a week before you're logged in again, and posting away.

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
dont ever f*ck with a dude named Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart! Hell kick your ass
hhmm maybe i should have gone with ludwig van and dropped the clock work orange reference to strenghten the psycho factor..

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
The bashing has been long over, and people ask about you, but enjoy your trip. Besides, you shouldn't be taking things from the internet that serious.

Oh, but I dont believe you're going to be gone forever. If you didn't care about P-Fury, you wouldn't have made a thread about you leaving. I'm sorry, but you're just asking for attention, and waiting for members to beg for you to stay. I give you a week before you're logged in again, and posting away.

·
Look into my eyes!
7,561 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Since everyone was being mean and lot of bashin was going on, I left Pfury and went to Ontario. I figured (on my trip) that Pfury would be better without me.

Just saying I am leaving forever. Bye.
so all those 1300 posts u spammed were worthles than huh?

lol

no dont go q-tip, and if u do go, go out with a bang like check ya self did, start a f*ck you thread and name off the people LOL

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.