Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow what a shock, i doubt if its a big deal or not but today after work i looked in my tank to notcie some weird behaviour. well other than my new chichlid i threw in with my p's, he;s doing fine, actually fighting them off, i noticed that my crawfish, 2 of them were like doing this strange teamwork thing. they were scaveging together instead of fighting eachother off. i thought this was strange untill i looked even deeper and noticed somethign was wrong with one. its tail was all curled up, at first i though maybe a P ate it then i noticed it was carrying eggs. a whole shitload of them just dangling.

i was like WTF... its pretty cool though, i added a few flower pots in there for them to hide in, now they are facing eachother hiding in pots. the male im assuming went out to get some leftover food and brought it back for her, then re-took his spot in the flower pot.

pretty crazy i think.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont have a scanner, or digi cam, i DO have a camcorderm but i do not know how to get that footage onto the computer. i dont know how to transfer it.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
EMJAY said:
i dont have a scanner, or digi cam, i DO have a camcorderm but i do not know how to get that footage onto the computer. i dont know how to transfer it.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
well take pics anyway as it will be good to look at in the future

and bobme - I dont know how to do that either

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
EMJAY said:
well what should i do? should i relocate the crawfish?
if you want the young to survive - remove from all fish, but if your not too botherd just leave it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts