Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I got my 2 Geryi's in (thanks Ron) and they are 5"s. I really did not know the huge size difference between 5" and 8" in these fish. The 8" dude is 3 or 4 times the thickness and height of the of the 5" guys. I took out the 9" guy because he could have eaten the new guys in 2 bites and he is just too mean.

So what I have done is put in my 4" spilo to see if he could take some of the aggression of the 8" Geryi while the smaller geryi get use to there new home. For now it is working perfectly. This morning when I got up, not a single fin nip on anyone. The 8" geryi has been keeping an eye on the spilo, and not really paying much attention to the smaller geryi. The spilo is a little bad ass and fast as hell so he has not taken any nips from any of the geryi, but he has been chased a little and did take a pretty big body shot from the larger geryi, but no damage.

I do not plan on this being a perminant situation, but I must admit it is an amazing looking tank.....3 geryi and a gold spilo!!!!

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Xenon said:

Sorry Grosse, I just really wanna see pics!
I love those smilies....

I forgot my camera at work and was really pisses...I wanted to get some pic's durring the unpacking.

I play cards tonight so pics wont come until saturday.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
yes gross we need pics
i know ur old but come on!!! lol

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Yes please.. show sum pix!!! A Geri and a Spilo mixed together.. something you dint see everyday

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Congrats on your new geryis Jeff.
Now, call off the damn card game, run back to work and get your damn camera! I'll expect to see pictures tonight or I'll show up at your door tonight....NAKED!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Grosse gurke congrats on the new geryi's i bet that tank looks badass now. You only gonna have 3 or you planning on having more of them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts