Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
heres the box I made so that I can have my very own fish at work. it has to be hidden so that first shift dosent see it along with the big bosses. so I made a steel box that a 10 gallon tank fits inside of. the door flips up and exposes the tank. no one will ever know whats inside.when the door is closed it looks like a homeade tool box.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its cycleing right now

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you wouldn't know it, but the green box below it has a refrigorator in it. it has a decent size frezer that I keep ice cream in.

eventually ill get a small piranha(either a Serrasalmus manuelli
or a Serrasalmus medinei im undecided right now) for that tank and keep frozen fishfood in the frezer too.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
i love it
good job nitro, and fast work you do there!
i keep bringing floppy discs to work and put pictures of my fish up as wallpaper on the leadhands computer hehehe

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GARGOYLE said:
nice job once again. Now you'll never call in sick again. lol

Thats real swell and all but i gotta ask WHY?
I haven't taken a day off in 5 years.

Im adicted to fish, namely piranha's, I think it would be great to have my own fish at work. belive me if I was allowed to have a larger tank(or if I was allowed any tank) Id set up a nice 55 gallon. but now I have to be sneaky about it.if first shift finds out ill have nothing but problems, and ill have to take it home. thats why I keep it locked up intell nite.theres only 3 people on my shift in my building.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im going to have it lettered up with piranha-fury.com across the top. and nitrofish at the bottom. this is when a bumper sticker would come in handy.

but I can make my own decals upstars at my friends house, he has a sticker cutter machine.if you loo at the tool boxes look at the box that has the blue letters(1967 gtx) I made those.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
so what are your plan fir it????fish wise?

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thePACK said:
so what are your plan fir it????fish wise?
either a Serrasalmus manuelli
or a Serrasalmus medinei

once its cycled Ill post a poll and have you guys decide, ill get whatever the winning vote ends up being.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

starting to have second thoughts about this fish, its one of the largest piranha's.Manuelli

medinei looks like a better idea.

id get a rhom, natt or a spilo, but I want a species I don't aready have.and I want to buy it small.

maybe a ternetzi

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.