Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
How big do Colomesus Asellus grow to be? El twitcho said that they grow up to 6 inches?! other websites say they barely push to 3 inches? does anyone know how big they grow

·
Guinness eyes
7,136 Posts
OK OK.... I know old thread..
Anyone have experience with dwarfs?
I was thinking of setting up a 10 gallon tank.....I have an eclipse hood filter/light set up for this. Do any of you think that I will be able to start a planted tank and introduce puffers once up and running??

·
Guinness eyes
7,136 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
It's the poison that specially trained chefs in Japan remove from puffer fish (fugu) while fileting them. If they don't filet the fish right you could end up dead. It is also used in Voodoo rituals by the Haitians to turn people into zombies.

·
Guinness eyes
7,136 Posts
It's the poison that specially trained chefs in Japan remove from puffer fish (fugu) while fileting them. If they don't filet the fish right you could end up dead. It is also used in Voodoo rituals by the Haitians to turn people into zombies.
Hmm..I thought that was only in certain puffers. On the Simpsons Homer ate....Im joking but if ya watch the simpsons you ll know what episode I was gonna mention.

Why would that matter or are you asking out of curiosity?

·
Guinness eyes
7,136 Posts
so what do you guys think about a 10 gallon planted with neons and mini puffers?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.