Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get a membership at Gold Gym for $39.99 a month 1 year contract, no enrollment fee.

or

24 hour fitness 100$ enrollment, $30 a month, no contract

or

Bally fitness 120$ enrollment 1 year contract 45$ a month

I am tired of the bullshit at the YMCA, kids running wild around the place, and I was going to go to a community center, but people play around in there too much. (high school guys trying to bench more than they should, friends laugh and let the weight fall)

I am scared of contracts, but Gold Gym is a good gym, what do you guys think? How much do you guys pay for your memberships, and at what gym?
 

· tap or snap
Joined
·
10,596 Posts
har, i have an all-gym access pass for 24 hour fitness and i pay $20 a month with no contract and paid no enrollment fee
my friend hooked me up.
 

· Look into my eyes!
Joined
·
7,357 Posts
For the high end club near me it is $45 for me and my GF with the couple discount. They should have some good deals right now with the new years.
 

· Indianapolis Football
Joined
·
11,384 Posts
Filo said:
I am tired of the bullshit at the YMCA, kids running wild around the place, and I was going to go to a community center, but people play around in there too much. (high school guys trying to bench more than they should, friends laugh and let the weight fall)

[snapback]825191[/snapback]​
HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT DID I TELL YOU ? The Y sucks big hairy donkey balls !!!

I pay around $22/mnth at Bally's
 

· Indianapolis Football
Joined
·
11,384 Posts
Filo said:
Contract? 1 yr? enrollment fee?
[snapback]825210[/snapback]​
oh I've had membership there for over 10 years now, originally my parents signed up the whole family

I don't know what they paid in enrollment fees back then
 

· Registered
Joined
·
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rchan11 said:
I've a clause in my original contract that gives me the same price forever.
[snapback]825216[/snapback]​
how though. Did you just tell the guy thats what you wanted? is it like working with a used car salesmen, do you just bargain with em?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
7,229 Posts
Filo said:
how did you get that??? THat is like 15$ a month barely.
[snapback]825205[/snapback]​
Filo said:
how though. Did you just tell the guy thats what you wanted? is it like working with a used car salesmen, do you just bargain with em?
[snapback]825220[/snapback]​
matter of fact no..when I signed the original contract, the "renew for same price" box was checked and they kept checking it time after time.
 

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
14,634 Posts
hyphen said:
har, i have an all-gym access pass for 24 hour fitness and i pay $20 a month with no contract and paid no enrollment fee
my friend hooked me up.
[snapback]825195[/snapback]​
Hook me up damn it!!!! I pay Fitness USA $26 a yr and $44 a month for 24HR.
 

· tap or snap
Joined
·
10,596 Posts
you`re gonna take pics at a gym? isn`t there a law against that? make sure chicks aren`t in the picture.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
15$a month at small gym in west covina( been there since 1996) but have been to about all of them, but 39.99 is a little to much for me, i can get a one year contract at another gym for 140.00 for the year, but its just to far for me now.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top