Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting my webpage through my Broadband Provider and wanted to upload movies of my piranha's and am having tremendous problems getting it to work. I downloaded a trial version of an FTP and it seems like its working but I'm unable to access the movie or even see it when I get to the admin section or even the actual site. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or point me in the right direction. Or if you have a site I can go to with good directions this would also help. I shot a good video of my piranha's devouring a very large feeder and want to be able to link you guys to check it out. Your help has always been appreciated.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
you need to check and make sure the server supports your movie files, then you want to make sure the files arent too big or knowbody will wait long enough to download them

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
To upload movies properly, you need to upload them via FTP in a binary format to the publicly accessable portion of the www server. Usually /www/ or wwwroot/ directory. Then just creat a page and link directly to the movie, i.e. www.piranha-fury.com/igotmadskillz.mpeg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.