Piranhas Forum banner

Do You Want To See A Rhom Video!

• Yes, the very lazy rhom owners need to get to work!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, they are lazy and need to get some videos for us!

• Yes, rhoms must suck because we never see them eat!

• Yes, there are a lot of lazy rhom owners out there!

• No, by click this you agree to one of the above answers!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
It might take all day to make such a video depending on how the fish has been trained to eat. I normally just dump 25-35 rosies in with my brandtii every 3 days and you can see him hunting and ambushing the feeders throughout the day. Serras are less exciting at feeding time.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
these fish tend to be more skittish than RBP, this is more likly the scenerio with the video situation, and that they are not as common as them either

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I'll see what I can do when my guy gets bigger...several years down the road.
I could get you guys a video of him viciously attacking a larger fish though if you wanted to see that. So far he hasn't killed a big guy in front of me...just like seeing the Pikey kick some a$$

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
WHOA WHOA WHAO!!! You know what.. in my lifetime, I've gotten bitten by a P, mourn the death of another P, and had P's confiscated from me. But calling Rhom owners "lazy bastards"... now that REALLY hurts.

Hey Croz, why dunt you make a poll on: "Who would like to donate in the money jar so we can buy Rhom owners digital cameras, or help to upgrade hd's in their comps so we can see videos on how overwhelmingly aggressive these guys are?"

·
Registered
259 Posts
u guys give me some money ($20) and I'll post some rhom videos tomorrow. I might be lazy, but I'm not dumb. I'm trying to get payed. I've got bills and lots of fish to feed

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I now i have seem som awesome pics... I think it may have been someones picture on here of a large 12 inch rohm pinning a pacu to the glass and looking all pyschotic.. I wish someone had that on video.

·
Registered
146 Posts
beava8170 said:
CHUD said:
u guys give me some money ($20) and I'll post some rhom videos tomorrow. I might be lazy, but I'm not dumb. I'm trying to get payed. I've got bills and lots of fish to feed
chud shut the f*ck up u fuckin ***** i hope one of ur P's bites ur fuckin face off m**********r
Welcome to the board, meanie

·
TOP DOG
4,187 Posts
beava8170 said:
CHUD said:
chud shut the f*ck up u fuckin ***** i hope one of ur P's bites ur fuckin face off m**********r
what the hell is up with the attitude? and on your first post even, i take it you don't want to be here for to long. i believe racial slurs are against the rules.
wes

1 - 20 of 22 Posts