Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Ive always wanted to drive one of those tanks...that would be interesting.
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Ive always wanted to drive one of those tanks...that would be interesting.
you in a tank! i think that'd cause world fear
....however a marine and his rifle creates order
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,223 Posts
"From now on you will give your rifle a girls name, cause this is the only p$%sy you are going to get!"

Full Metal Jacket.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,408 Posts
I wanna see that 21,000 lb. MOAB fall on them. I hope Saddam is brought in alive then we can slit his wrists and throw him in the Amazon where there are piranha infested waters.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Ive always wanted to drive one of those tanks...that would be interesting.
you in a tank! i think that'd cause world fear
....however a marine and his rifle creates order
Oh dont fill your ego too much there! Do you not remember the article I showed you about what fellow marines do to each other?? How would you figure that to be order..


Now as for me being in a tank.. well I could only imagine the chaos. Now that would be fun!!
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Do you not remember the article I showed you about what fellow marines do to each other?? How would you figure that to be order..
first of all, a true marine does not turn his back on a fellow marine! the idea of the marines is pretty much brotherhood, you watch my back i watch yours, and we will KICK ass when the time comes to do our jobs!

...thus in saying, the guy who sabatogged his fellow marines jump pack should not be called a marine at all!
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
It wasnt just one marine it was a group of them and it wasnt just one jump pack either, it was a whole s#!t load of them...

No they dont deserve to be called a Marine, but they are and are trained in the profession to become one.
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
but they are and are trained in the profession to become one.
"become one"......apparently they didn't become one at all, they became little whimps that couldn't handle the corps!
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
But somehow managed to stay in and keep persuing it...
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
How many of them actually persue it with the heart of it??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
first of all, a true marine does not turn his back on a fellow marine!
You failed to tell the reason why they don't do that:

They call it internal affairs


*humpidy-humpidy*
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Judazzz said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
first of all, a true marine does not turn his back on a fellow marine!
You failed to tell the reason why they don't do that:

They call it internal affairs


*humpidy-humpidy*
i think you're talking about the navy juda.....stupid navy, always full of seamen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
I don't know: it's still your countries armed forces, not mine (Dutch soldiers always have a sore butt from the saddle of their bike, so no humpidy-humpidy for them
)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
bobme said:
oh well.. he has 48 hours to live.
I don't think you'll get Saddam in the near future.......
It's the same as with Bin Laden and his top men: they have too many connections and symphatizers throughout the Arab world, and will probably evade the US forces for a long time.

But I sure hope you'll get them all and keelhaul (sp?) them underneath the USS Kitty Hawk
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top