Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my favorite books and just wondering if anybody else has ever read it. All though its a little childish with the bunnies and all, there is plenty of rabbit carnage and blood shed. The movie is also great. Teaches you alot about life.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah... that book makes rabbits look like bad ass vicious little creatures. I have heard the sequell which is more like a collection of stories entitled tales from watership down is also excellent.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"...the greatest animal novel of all time..." The Times
"...the finest animated film ever made..." NY Times
well go get it.. its a classic that almost everyone would enjoy reading and learn somethign from at the same time. There is also an awesome song calle bright eyes which you can download on kazza or whatever from the movie that was sung my art garfunkel... i always play it when one of my fish die
Cause its about the sadness of passing. You have to love an animated movie where cute little bunnies are being slaughtered.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I saw the movie as a kid, it was cool. I never knew there was a book, I might have to look for it.

The all-time best animal book that demonstrates a political system would be Animal Farm, gotta love walking talking pigs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.