Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my power went out at 9pm last night. while i was at work so i had my wife put my battery operated air stone in there and cover up my tank with some blankets. i came home at 5am and my water was still at 76 degrees, down from 80. so at 10am i packed my 9" bdr up in a box with some bag buddies and took him to my moms house with my 20 gallon tank i had stored. i gave my mom my three old red bellies and she just got a 100 gallon tank for them that is well established so i siphoned some of there water into my 20 put my filter on there a awsome powerhead a heater and he for some reason is having a blast swiming in the current. water is at 76.5 and rising he is doing great.thanx for listening.
brian

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
so my power went out at 9pm last night. while i was at work so i had my wife put my battery operated air stone in there and cover up my tank with some blankets. i came home at 5am and my water was still at 76 degrees, down from 80. so at 10am i packed my 9" bdr up in a box with some bag buddies and took him to my moms house with my 20 gallon tank i had stored. i gave my mom my three old red bellies and she just got a 100 gallon tank for them that is well established so i siphoned some of there water into my 20 put my filter on there a awsome powerhead a heater and he for some reason is having a blast swiming in the current. water is at 76.5 and rising he is doing great.thanx for listening.
brian
Glad to hear that Bri

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
brian
cool......glad to read that nothing bad happend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.