Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
3,668 Posts
who cares he was still a great president

3,843 Posts
Why must everyone in the past be gay or bi, Alexander the Great, Ceasar, Hell even Jesus, now Lincoln? If sexually doesn't matter than why write about someone in the past being gay? f*cking blows my mind how bored and pathetic people have gotten about someone supposely sucking pole or muffing.

All of it is pure bullshit IMO.

3,843 Posts
Its easy to claim someone in the past was something, not so easy when their alive. Does anyone know Hitler was a transexual? And oh sh*t, Anton Lavey the writer of the satanic bible was actually an agent from the catholic church.

What next? JFK bi?

· Registered
987 Posts
I dont believe he was. In High School I had to go to a historic town, and while taking a tour of it, a lady who owned a house that dated back to that time, showed my love letters that abraham sent to her great great grandmother. But does it honestly matter, he was one of the greats, gay or strait, either way.

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Judazzz said:
Even if so, what difference does it make?:rock:
Being gay doesn't degrade people into Untermenschen all of a sudden... Well, unless you're either a nazi, muslim fundamentalist, or christian fundamentalist of course...
[snapback]849202[/snapback]​
It's just an interesting tidbit of information that we previously didn't know before about this great historical figure

Why do you feel the need to declare that "being gay doesn't degrade.." ? Did anybody claim that in the article ? or in this thread ? Seems like you are being defensive for no reason

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gordeez said:
Hes still my Fav. President.
And besides, the man was a pimp.
He even had a wife.
[snapback]849210[/snapback]​
Yeah, he was a pimp because he was dating a bunch of dudes behind his wife's back !

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Judazzz said:
Even if so, what difference does it make?:rock:
Being gay doesn't degrade people into Untermenschen all of a sudden... Well, unless you're either a nazi, muslim fundamentalist, or christian fundamentalist of course...
[snapback]849202[/snapback]​
Pre-emptive strike...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.