Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a month and a half ago I noticed this huge lump on the side of my finger so i got it checked out because when i was hammering and hit it STUNG for a good hour. Anyway i found out it was a wart.The freezing they did twice didn't do anything so I took some tweezers and started to rip bits of it out. Took me a few hours to do it but a week later the wart is gone but the only thing left is a little hole in my finger which is repairing itself as we speak.

Plus it costs 15 dollars just to get a wart zapped.. Pfft

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
aye. i had one as a kid once but i cut that fukn thing out

,i d pick at it all the time but one day i guess i picked at it

alost and got the seed out of there and it bleed like biotch

but it was gone

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
dont pick at it cuz it will just grow back. i had one for months on my knee. Try the over the counter things they sell at cvs.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
thats weird i was just researching how to remove a stubborn bastard on my finger. ive frozen it, cut it off, put it to a bench grinder, those bandaid things, over the counter meds....etc. the only thing that really seemed to work was putting out a cigarette on it. it killed it for a while, but i didnt let it heal. i picked the scabs and it grew back.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i had one of those damn things on my middle finger when i was like 13 yrs. i picked at it all the time and me and the family had went to a family runion and it was 9 hr car ride to get there and i picked the damn thing untill it blead and never did it return!

·
ooo barracuda
6,075 Posts
i had a wrat for a hwile on my toe.

take a small pieces of a banana peel put it on the wart and use a band aid to hold it there. it was gone in about 3 days.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I had it on my pinky finger I tried everything, then I burnt it off.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
i had one on my hand back in like 3rd grade, took a pair of scissors and cut it off. Funny thing is it went flying in the air and probably hit someone, can't remember. I also tried freezing it but it came back too. They are weird.

But yeah like someone mentioned earlier it might grow back. I think the doctor will cut it out completely and then sew you back up cause it will bleed for awhile if you cut it yourself.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
i had a few a while back for a long time.

eventually I told my mom I need to go to the doctor

They freeze up the really bad ones--then they give you a script for these little metal packets of lotion.

Its this really crazy sh*t that you wouldn't think would remove it--but it does...all of them fell off within 3 days!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
The doctor should be able to cut it out for you. Freezing doesnt always get the wart because the doctors dont do it too much for fear of damaging you. THe most effective method I have used it to cut it out myself. Just be careful if you do that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts