Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
SnowCichlid said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
....well im part chinese so i have no definion of '*****'....but i think the reason why a lot of people call chinese '******' is mainly because of their squity eyes
:laugh: welcome to the chinese hybrid club
forgive me if i f##ked this up......'hom goa sai'....which hopefully means thank you

USMC*sPiKeY* said:
SnowCichlid said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
chinese are ******
... and waht is your definition of a *****, waht do you think or are implying?
....well im part chinese so i have no definion of '*****'....but i think the reason why a lot of people call chinese '******' is mainly because of their squity eyes
yep, Thats a good way to put it. Thats way I would call someone a *****.

JEARBEAR said:
Chill out snow just some FMJ talk if you want to call it that. Just joking snow. My aunt is koren, Im not she is. I have a couple things against them, but not culture.
yeah but go ahead and bash koreans all you want it doesn't affect me. I am not Korean
... Chinese.. yes, korean ... No

Discussion starter · #25 ·
SnowCichlid said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
forgive me if i f##ked this up......'hom goa sai'....which hopefully means thank you
I may be chinese but I cant read or write just yet, however my dad can so i can just get him to help me out in that area... just speak damn English to me
neither can i, i just remembered that bit from my day when he was talking to his friends.....but english i can speak...or perhaps you'd prefer ebonics? yo yo wha'dup Gee

If a chinese person is a *****, what is a fat chinese person? A Chunk?

Actually, I usually don't refer to a race by a dirogatory name. Although I do like the terms ************ or towel head lately.

I'm white but I've often thought of converting to another color. They seem to get more free sh*t!

Razorlips said:

Actually, I usually don't refer to a race by a dirogatory name. Although I do like the terms ************ or towel head lately.

I'm white but I've often thought of converting to another color. They seem to get more free sh*t!
well native people here in canada seem to get lots of free things why not become one of them... and that "chunk" thing is halarious... the other part of me is however white... and I dont really care if people are going to call me ***** as long as I know who they are, they have to be either my friends or oviosly another chinese person to be exact...

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Razorlips said:

so if you're white, would you want to be black and become known as a *******?

USMC*sPiKeY* said:
If he became black, how would he be a *******?!

USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Razorlips said:

I used to be *******, never wanted to be black but I dressed like one and had that whole ebonics talk, I was just a little white boy in the ghetto.

I want to be red and known as Windian. As for Canada, your country rocks! I love the USA, don't get me wrong, but you guys have some cool sh*t up there. Nice country, decent people, lots of free sh*t too.

Maybe I'll become a Ameradian or a Canarican. Maybe a Canarican Windian!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.