Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Xenon said:
2 thoughts:

Random.

China has a 250 million man standing army....so that would be a no.
i thought they had more ..
either way, they have a lot more then we do, and its also, a no.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
There is no reason to go to war with China. A topic regarding a possible war with Norht Korea would be more appropriate given those bastards need to all be taken out and shot. China is nuclear super power with a large army. When, and if they decide to attempt and take Taiwan back, we may be in some difficulty.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Xenon said:
There is no reason to go to war with China. A topic regarding a possible war with Norht Korea would be more appropriate given those bastards need to all be taken out and shot. China is nuclear super power with a large army. When, and if they decide to attempt and take Taiwan back, we may be in some difficulty.
they have a simi-small army, and they have a HUGE air force. Their Jets out number us like 4 to 1.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Maybe, but their planes are held together with duct tape and pattex glue. The Chinese airforce won't be a problem, but with a total population of more than 1,2 billion people, they can bring more than half a billion men under arms if necessary: that's almost twice the entire American population...

Attacking China would be suicide

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
war with china....what do you think?
a good way of improving the worlds over population problem

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Innes said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
war with china....what do you think?
a good way of improving the worlds over population problem
but we'd have no more fried rice, no more beef with brocolli, no more eggrolls, no more orange chicken....who's up for some panda express?

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SnowCichlid said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
chinese are ******
... and waht is your definition of a *****, waht do you think or are implying?
....well im part chinese so i have no definion of '*****'....but i think the reason why a lot of people call chinese '******' is mainly because of their squity eyes

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
....well im part chinese so i have no definion of '*****'....but i think the reason why a lot of people call chinese '******' is mainly because of their squity eyes
welcome to the chinese hybrid club

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.