Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy walks into a bar, sits downs and starts to make con-
versation with a guy at the next table. "Want to hear the
worlds's worst dutch joke?"

The guy at the next table says, "Sure, but before you tell
it, let me tell you something. See those two bikers over
there by the door-those real mean motherfuckers? They're
dutch. And those two bouncers by the bar? They're dutch
too! The Bartender? dutch! And one more thing pal, I'm
dutch too! Now..... still want to tell that joke?"

"Hell no!", replies the first guy, "I don't want to have to
explain it 6 times!"
 

·
Beautiful One
Joined
·
8,799 Posts
That is an alright joke, not a gut buster.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
Hahaha, funny
*cough*bitch*cough*


Actually, it was kinda funny: finally a joke about the Dutch and it has nothing to do with us being cheap


And sorry, this is by no means enough to get banned. Try again
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Judazzz said:
Hahaha, funny
*cough*bitch*cough*


Actually, it was kinda funny: finally a joke about the Dutch and it has nothing to do with us being cheap


And sorry, this is by no means enough to get banned. Try again
damn... back to the drawing board...
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
hey quit making fun of my slow-witted fasher! just because he's dutch, cheap, owns a pathetic beat-up bike, and works as a webmaster for the post office doesn't mean you can pick on him......

....and another thing pack.......BEWARE OF THE DUTCH ARMY!!! THEY'LL COME RIDIN IN FULL FORCE...BLINKIN YOU TO DEATH
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
hey quit making fun of my slow-witted fasher! just because he's dutch, cheap, owns a pathetic beat-up bike, and works as a webmaster for the post office doesn't mean you can pick on him......

....and another thing pack.......BEWARE OF THE DUTCH ARMY!!! THEY'LL COME RIDIN IN FULL FORCE...BLINKIN YOU TO DEATH
thats if they can effort to buy a lamp for there bikes
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
do they still have training wheels..i might be able to out run them.. :biggrin:
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
thePACK said:
do they still have training wheels..i might be able to out run them.. :biggrin:
hehe, watch out for the paper boy or their most secretive weapon.....MEN IN BIKER SHORTS!!!! one look and you'll be
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
thePACK said:
do they still have training wheels..i might be able to out run them.. :biggrin:
hehe, watch out for the paper boy or their most secretive weapon.....MEN IN BIKER SHORTS!!!! one look and you'll be
thats mail boy too you ..ring ring(bell from bike)
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
Judazzz said:
Yeah, go ahead and make fun of us boys, you'll regret it eventually
What you gunna do?

Get stoned?
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
what were you thinking?

boy sex?
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
I don't know
I must have added the wrong smilie, perhaps I should have put this one in --------->
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top