Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
389 Posts
Man Walking Alligator On Leash Cited
3-Foot Animal Taken Away By SPCA

POSTED: 9:28 am EDT September 29, 2004
UPDATED: 11:04 am EDT September 29, 2004

AVONDALE -- A man walking a 3-foot alligator on a leash was stopped by police Tuesday night.

The SPCA came to the intersection of Burnet and Forest Avenues and took away the gator.

The man was cited for violating a city law that prohibits owning exotic pets. He apparently had been warned over the weekend.

The SPCA will hold the animal until a judge decides what to do with it. It could end up in a zoo.
Copyright 2004 by ChannelCincinnati.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
How can you walk a gator.. impossible!!! Gators are too slow to walk on land, would get dried up easily, and would probably eat you in the process.

Now I would walk a gorilla.. thats something to brag about.

· Registered
2,539 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
The gator probably needed exercise, jesus, why does walking it make him a bad owner?
[snapback]852643[/snapback]​
cos its a f*cking alligator, not a dog. Cold blooded reptiles are all for conserving energy, walking it is just unnatural for them and probabl stressed it out a lot.

7,899 Posts
Ona semi related note... I ate gator meat last Sunday... and it was AWESOME!!!

It was deep fried and came w/ honey mustard

3,843 Posts
syd said:
walking a gorilla on a leash? now thats weird. i think we should hold their hands since we are kind of similiar. lol
[snapback]853003[/snapback]​

· Registered
2,386 Posts
Civic Disobedience said:
Ona semi related note... I ate gator meat last Sunday... and it was AWESOME!!!

It was deep fried and came w/ honey mustard
[snapback]852900[/snapback]​
Ok really what did it taste like? I saw some raw gator meat once and it looked like a pork chop. I'd try it, I ate shark once and that was good.

· Registered
4,967 Posts
syd said:
walking a gorilla on a leash? now thats weird. i think we should hold their hands since we are kind of similiar. lol
[snapback]853003[/snapback]​
untill it ripped your arm off and beat you with it
i'd love to see that

· Danger Davo
751 Posts
I've tried gator meat too. Personnally did not like it much May be it was the way it was made... TOO damn fishy!!!

Not to de rai9l this thread but I went to China recently and they eat some wiered food. Starting with Dog, cat and snake. Basically they eat anything that walks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.