• Elongatus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
I can't vote. I wish you had the word shoal there. My favorite thing about piranhas is the shoal chowing down on big fish or animals. It doesn't matter if its a ternetzi or a redbelly shoal to me its the same. Piranhas in a frenzi is about the greatest pack eating animal I have ever seen.

SMTT

·
Registered
259 Posts
I would like to have a shoal of either monster rhombeus/ternetzi/piraya. I have one monster rhombeus. If I could find maybe 4 more his size or larger, I will definately set up my big tank to accomodate all of them :D

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I like the red belly because the reaction it gets when you tell someone you own a "red belly piranha"

·
Registered
496 Posts
Xenon said:
I like the red belly because the reaction it gets when you tell someone you own a "red belly piranha"
yea, I had reds and they were wayyy more sought after my rhom.. My friends were like "Whats a rhom"

I responded "Only the coolest piranha you will ever lay your eyes on".

Chud, 4 16+ rhoms in 1 tank? that must be a HUGE tank
that'd be sweet if you could breed them. :rockin:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah everyone knows what a red belly is not many people outside the hobby know what a rhom or piraya is

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I had a white rhomb well I think it was a *****, but anyways I had to get rid of it. The fish would not even let me clean the tank, If I stuck the gravel sucker in there he'd try to kill it, lol well kinda like the snake head I got now lol.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I voted RBP thats only because they make a great shoaling and interacting P that is still aggresive. To be able to cope with each other and to be nasty to so many other is just a miracle of nature:angry:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts