Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
manie on the right is 7 inches and the one on the right is just over but around 30% heavier.

2 vids in this link

the manie on the left i have only had a round 4 days when i tok the vid !!!!

today he is even worse,complete nuts and go mad just entering the rom at 6 fot away.

gasman

·
06 C6 LS2
8,000 Posts
nice vids

·
Registered
266 Posts
Very nice Mannie's. What color. What size tank are they in?
well the one on the left ive only had 4 days when i took the video is in a temp tank of 32long,12 wide ,24 deep
on the right its a 54x20x18

thx for the coments.

tips on agression?? spend a lot of time with them becasue im allways at home,i kinda train them to act agresive starting with a ruler until finaly my hand,coming from below the tank and when they see movement you stop moving your hand ect,they then like a cat cant help but to investigate slightly,when they chil do it again until finaly they come right over!!!.i had athird mnie that was eating in five days and chasing my hand in 7,he was a litle over 4 inches.i spent around 15 mins with im 3 times aday using the ruler,tape measure then finaly my hand.
also i think mannies when happy with their tank are one of the most agresive piranhas,after al at 7-8 inches they are still babies compared to their potential,when they are are bigger they must be a real handfull !!!

gasman

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.