Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guyz I could use your help here. Last night I drove to Shark Aquarium in N.J. Which by the way, for those who have'nt been their, you don't know what your missing.(holy crap). I was in heaven. Well anyway back to my question. I purchased an 8" black rhom, probably the best looking in the shop. I mean this thing is jet black, cherry red eyes, nice contours and nice fins. Well anyway I brought it home and after I acclimated it I threw into my 55Gal. along with two parrot fish which I figured would be left in as food. Up untill now he has been very shy and rarely comes out of the corner. He wont even acknowledge the other fish in the tank. Maybe he is still getting familiar with surroundings I don't know. I get the impression he is depressed?
The cool thing about him originally other than his looks is that when I threw him in the 5 Gal bucket to acclimate him he was making grunting noises and I figured wow this sucker is mean. Now he just seems like he is out of his element.
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
give him awhile and youll see how mean he can be

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.