Piranhas Forum banner

When vending machines take your money do you...

• remain calm and look for more change.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flip out and smash the the hell out of it!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
nice guns, personally i have a colt ar-15 and a springfield m1a and a few other odds and ends. when i get to charleston to the academy i'll have to look you guys up and we'll do some shooting. as long as you promise not to attack any vending machines in some sort of rage.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
piranha 13 said:
Its a machine gun. Ya know like an M4A1 or an M16. You should know that. Your a Marine.
i know what an m4a1, a standard issued m16a2 service rifle is......but i've never seen an m14....plus you have to remember, i just recently enlisted into the US Marines last year in july, spent a couple months in the DEP before going out to boot.....so i still have a lot to learn...im just a PVT gettin promoted to PFC in about a couple months

EDIT: oh wait, nevermind, i remember what an m14 is...its like the m1, but with burst or single shot abilities....i think it was used during WW2

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
an m14 is 7.62x51 caliber (308) used exclusively before the m16. heavier ammo more recoil, and not controllable during full auto. still used as a sniper rifle and by several special forces assets. civilian version is the springfield m1a, not a cheap weapon but one of the best available.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
armac said:
an m14 is 7.62x51 caliber (308) used exclusively before the m16. heavier ammo more recoil, and not controllable during full auto. still used as a sniper rifle and by several special forces assets. civilian version is the springfield m1a, not a cheap weapon but one of the best available.
gotta get technical don't you?
....but have no fear, i remembered what it was...just couldn't figure it out in time

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.