Piranhas Forum banner

When vending machines take your money do you...

• remain calm and look for more change.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flip out and smash the the hell out of it!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
You people sometimes worry me. ITS A MACHINE!!! If it takes your money oh well...the most you could lose out of a lil machine like is a dollar or more if you dont learn from your mistakes. Beating it up wont do you any good, youll just end up hurting yourself.
oh yea, then how can you explain why the machine mocks us with the "thank you, have a nice day" crap.....it knows its taking our money and won't give us our water
....next thing you know, we're doing some matrix stunt $#!t on the machine

·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
No vending machine that I ever saw [and theyre everywhere here] ever said thank you!! You east coast people have 'polite' vending machines...thats funny
why must we fight about east coast and west coast....why do i have to be referred to as "east coast" couldn't i be referred to as south central since VA is considered a part of the south?
.....so "EAST SIDEEEEEEE"

·
6,193 Posts
BDKing57 said:
OK this one is really bad, so im totally craving this bottle of mountain dew
and of course the machine needs exact change.
Luckily there is a change machine right beside it.
So I stick my 10 dollar bill in and what do i get but 10 of those damn saquagawia (or however the hell you spell it) golden one dollar pieces that dont even fit in machines. Now i have a bunch of pirate money and no mountain dew.
first of all, why in the world would you want $10 worth of change? why don't you just borrow a $1 or use that $10 and go raid a nearby 7eleven or wawa or some conveienent store......i mean i'd figure after a machine takes your money, that you'd stop feeding it

·
6,193 Posts
piranha 13 said:
Its a machine gun. Ya know like an M4A1 or an M16. You should know that. Your a Marine.
i know what an m4a1, a standard issued m16a2 service rifle is......but i've never seen an m14....plus you have to remember, i just recently enlisted into the US Marines last year in july, spent a couple months in the DEP before going out to boot.....so i still have a lot to learn...im just a PVT gettin promoted to PFC in about a couple months

EDIT: oh wait, nevermind, i remember what an m14 is...its like the m1, but with burst or single shot abilities....i think it was used during WW2

·
6,193 Posts
armac said:
an m14 is 7.62x51 caliber (308) used exclusively before the m16. heavier ammo more recoil, and not controllable during full auto. still used as a sniper rifle and by several special forces assets. civilian version is the springfield m1a, not a cheap weapon but one of the best available.
gotta get technical don't you?
....but have no fear, i remembered what it was...just couldn't figure it out in time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.