Piranhas Forum banner

When vending machines take your money do you...

• remain calm and look for more change.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flip out and smash the the hell out of it!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
BDKing- When I read this thread I started laughing. Just at the site of human versus machine in 'combat'. Its just hilarious. Do you actually think your going to hurt the machine by 'beating' it up? It seems to me that this has happened more than once. Which brings me to my next thought, dont you learn from your mistakes? If you know a machine is bound to take your money from past experiences, DONT USE IT!!! Or else youll just get all mad and want to fight it. Which would be a funny site for people to see. As for your civil rights...no where does it say in the law books "If a vending machine takes a persons money and doesnt give them their product, they have every right to beat it up". In fact I think that you can get a lawsuit put on you if you damage it badly and get caught. So Id think twice before stabbing the machine!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Water in a can?! They make that?!? Oh man someone stole my idea. I always thought that would be funny to have water in a can.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
You people sometimes worry me. ITS A MACHINE!!! If it takes your money oh well...the most you could lose out of a lil machine like is a dollar or more if you dont learn from your mistakes. Beating it up wont do you any good, youll just end up hurting yourself.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
No vending machine that I ever saw [and theyre everywhere here] ever said thank you!! You east coast people have 'polite' vending machines...thats funny

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
why don't you just borrow a $1 or use that $10 and go raid a nearby 7eleven or wawa or some conveienent store.
A wawa store!??
Sounds like a lil kid asking for water. Weird!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.