Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case anyone misses me or wonders why my postings will be down by this weekend..

Im gonna go party out in Vegas this weekend and picking up a Piraya and a Spilo!!
Gonna use the same method in transporting Ps the same way when I went to Oregon. Will post how the trip goes. Wish me Luck!!!

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, just found out my neighbor is a current Piranha hobbyist!!!
Saw me cleaning out my 100gal and asked what kind of fish I had since hes been seeing me clean out different size tanks all the time. Told him I had oddballs, and invited me to check out his tanks in the back of his house. Went over and
150 gal with Eight 8"+ Pirayas, Six 8"+ Caribas and a 280 gal with all mixed Pygo 4-6". Asked if he could sell some, but refused!!! Told me about his hook up in Vegas.

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This guys old (50+ish). Told told him about PFury but he doesnt have a comp, plus comp illiterate. Told me it was his sons hobby (I knew him too) and handed down when he got married. Said he tried breeding but gave up and wouldnt know what to do with it if it had babies since he knows its illegal to have this fish.
Gonna ask if I can take pix and show folks on the board. Hopefully he'll let me. They are a site for sore eyes!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
that would be sweet..nice ass shoal of mixs pygos and pirayas..............
..and have a great trip ..always bet on black

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the good word you guys... Hopefully Ill swing by (where was it ??) to check out their Piranha tank.

Studio 54, RumJungle, Drai's, Rain.. here I come!!!

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Good luck have fun. And congrats on the new additions. Maybe i can catch up on posts
Maybe not.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
have a ball bud
and win win win so you can buy a 1000 gal tank
j/k have fun

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.