Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and my friends were hanging out with some chicks...... we got into talking how i have a 4 red bellies who tear sh*t up..... Then the next day one of the girls called me up and told me she had a present for me. She brought over a plump mouse and droped it into the tank......... Mid mouse session we funked. It was sweet and i owe it all to my babies.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
HAHAHA thats excellent. My girlfriend think's my Ps are creepy. She says that they 'stare' at her and she doesn't like it. It's funny cause when she said that they were all just floating in a single file line in front of the tank with their eyes on her.

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
No offense but a bitch who likes to watch mice get eaten and then f*ck.

That's kinda creepy....

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
crazyklown89 said:

That's kinda creepy....
[snapback]863642[/snapback]​
Yeah that's what i was thinking...

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
ozhp said:
So me and my friends were hanging out with some chicks...... we got into talking how i have a 4 red bellies who tear sh*t up..... Then the next day one of the girls called me up and told me she had a present for me. She brought over a plump mouse and droped it into the tank......... Mid mouse session we funked. It was sweet and i owe it all to my babies.
[snapback]863634[/snapback]​
You seem to attract the freaks.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
Damn am I the only one who think's its f*cking HOT that they got freaky to a P feeding?
[snapback]863666[/snapback]​
No i think its just a little rare to see a girl get all freaky over watching piranha's eat mice...

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,887 Posts
crazyklown89 said:

That's kinda creepy....
thats kinda scary to

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
Damn am I the only one who think's its f*cking HOT that they got freaky to a P feeding?
[snapback]863666[/snapback]​
Yes, you freak. Oh and ozhp since he fucked the freak.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
crazyklown89 said:

That's kinda creepy....
great job on picking up a new bish!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well if my member aproves its all good...... freaks are good to f*ck just not go out with, and she is actually a hot phsyco bitch not freakish.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i dont think she got all hot because of the piranha's tearing up a mouse, I m pritty sure she used it to get it my room....... and assumed I'd do the rest.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
that,s good for you

1 - 20 of 23 Posts