Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear... anything that comes to me via UPS looks like it's been to soccer practice. I received two boxes today from Pet Solutions. One of the things i ordered was a AC110. The bulk box was beat to hell as well as the 110 box itself. It was packed fairly well but nothing could survive the beating this box took. The AC110's lid was badly broken as well has the whole filter housing having a huge crack in it.

FYI, if you ship UPS. GOOD LUCK be with you and your package!

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
I swear... anything that comes to me via UPS looks like it's been to soccer practice. I received two boxes today from Pet Solutions. One of the things i ordered was a AC110. The bulk box was beat to hell as well as the 110 box itself. It was packed fairly well but nothing could survive the beating this box took. The AC110's lid was badly broken as well has the whole filter housing having a huge crack in it.

Are you in alaska by chance

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
UPS has alwasy been good to me ive never had anything broke the boxes always looked fine

·
Look into my eyes!
7,561 Posts
DHL FTW!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
so far i have been lucky with all my items

but if your sh!t came from of to jersey.....i know the soccer player hahaha. you should see this guy.... F-ing nut man kicking sh!t...tossing it off the truck you name it he does it

to your sh!t lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
so far i have been lucky with all my items

but if your sh!t came from of to jersey.....i know the soccer player hahaha. you should see this guy.... F-ing nut man kicking sh!t...tossing it off the truck you name it he does it to your sh!t lol
1 of my boys worked for Under Paid Slaves too and he did the same sh*t but what do u expect when the ppl handling ur Sh*t make just over minimum wage.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
under paid slaves?? are you joking.. my father worked for ups for 30 yrs. drivers make minimum $20 an hr, overtime $35-$50 an hr on top of holiday pay etc.. he was bringing home 80g's+ a yr.

if you mean the loaders thats different and assume thats what youre talking about. loaders usually gotta wait for a driver position for 5yrs or so, which most cant last more than a few months as loaders.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Next time one delivers a package like that kick him in the junk.

In semi-related news... your next purchase should be soccer cleats.

·
Registered
54 Posts
under paid slaves?? are you joking.. my father worked for ups for 30 yrs. drivers make minimum $20 an hr, overtime $35-$50 an hr on top of holiday pay etc.. he was bringing home 80g's+ a yr.

if you mean the loaders thats different and assume thats what youre talking about. loaders usually gotta wait for a driver position for 5yrs or so, which most cant last more than a few months as loaders.
Yea I was talkin about loaders. Their the ones that mess with sh*t. I guess drivers make the real $$$

·
Registered
333 Posts

They do the same thing here with the packages, luckily I havent had anything shipped that was fragile. I hear that the guys who work for UPS are always being pushed to hurry so they just slam the packages into the trucks.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
heh i worked at UPS for a while
4am-9am
unloading trucks
i was maken ALOT more then min wage
and they have a union too
AWSome benifits
and alot of unloaders turned down manager positions
only cuz it wasnt union
i never broke a package

the funnest thing about working there was
i ordered a computer from gateway
and low and behold i unloaded it
heres the funny part
i work there
yet they cant give me my package there
i have to wait for delivery
i was like WTF
anyways
the screen didnt arrive with the comp that day
and the next day i unloaded the screen
1 week later
i quit for online gameing

but oh well
its an awsome job for extra cash on holidays
and the health care is so good
alot of the guys i worked with had other jobs
i dunno
it aint McDonalds

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i was going to work there before i started my current job. They really are a good place to work. I had been hearing rumors about them going under here pretty soon. We were talking about it in my buisness class. The union is whats actually killing them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts