Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been some time since I've gone through the hassle of taking shots of my red bellies, they're tough to photograph for a whole ton of reasons I don't feel like getting into, but let's just say this will probably remain a rare occurance until I can get a remote flash cable.

Pics are unfortunately not hosted on my hosting site, as they're giving me broken links constantly, as such, click the thumbnail for the slightly bigger version

Anyhow, this is Cuban B, my least dominant red belly who therefore is usually pretty pale in color

View attachment 44463

Nibbles
View attachment 44464

View attachment 44465

And a twosome shot
View attachment 44466

Nothing good of goober this time around as he didn't seem to want to come out and play.

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to someday, truth be told though I've never even taken a class before. I only really started getting into photography about October but since then I try and spend a few hours every week taking pictures of as many different things as possible, I did a motorcycle show last week, zoo two weeks before, basketball game a while ago, basically anything to get better at visualizing and taking pictures.

Thank you very much for thinking my pictures are of that caliber though, I'm flattered as hell

· Registered
471 Posts
well ive been taking photography in school for 4 years now and havent learned a damn thing untill this year, im finally learning a little here and there, i have a new teacher and hes does it as a profession as well. ive had no experience with digital photography untill recently so i hope to learn a lot. im a lot better at taking plain old black and white 35mm stuff and developing it myself, but i dont have anything to show for it because i always either give my stuff away or it gets taken away for examples of projects... good luck to your career... and keep the great pictures coming.

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shoe997bed263 said:
nice color on those reds. do you have a full tank shot.
[snapback]847602[/snapback]​
Not a recent one, this one is real dark but you get a basic idea

View attachment 34847

I'm going to redecorate soon enough since the biggest territory belonged to my red that died chasing an exodon right clear outta the tank, now half the tank is unused because the fish are too accustomed to staying out of there.

Thanks for the kind words everyone

· Registered
3,063 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Not a recent one, this one is real dark but you get a basic idea

View attachment 34847

I'm going to redecorate soon enough since the biggest territory belonged to my red that died chasing an exodon right clear outta the tank, now half the tank is unused because the fish are too accustomed to staying out of there.

Thanks for the kind words everyone
[snapback]848552[/snapback]​
no pic there man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.