Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
hi everyone, this isnt much of a project but those who remember me will no that i was concernd about the size and colour of my red bellys. So today i took action. I bought some white shrimp to feed my fish, which i hope will help bring out there colour and i am going to do a water change 2 times a week!

So today while i was doing my water change i put my divider in instead of taking the fish out, so that i dont stress the fish out, anyway i took a video on my mobile phone it is quite poor but you can get the jist of my piranha sizes, when my water clears back up i will take pics of each individual fish and i am certain in that there growth will be HUGE this month haha ( also might be buying a uk 75 gallon for £200 )

plan sounds good

it wont let me upload the video i will be back to update the post

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o125/lu...=Video-0022.flv

here it is!

do they look small? it is exactly 3 months on sunday also on there are some old pics from about a month ago maybe more but you can notice the differnce haha nearly 4 times the size

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i had to switch my tank light off because i wanted my fish to relax after the water change ( 50%)

do you think they look normal??

The new tank is sweet

when i have had my lunch i will take some good pictures and a full tank shot. Also my caribe ( his colour is white haha)

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
yeah, i had to switch my tank light off because i wanted my fish to relax after the water change ( 50%)

do you think they look normal??

The new tank is sweet

when i have had my lunch i will take some good pictures and a full tank shot. Also my caribe ( his colour is white haha)
yeah your fish look fine dude....looks like your doing your job...im looking forward to seeing these tank shots/pics.....is your caribe white due to the substrate or..?

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Stress is why they are colorless. What size tank are they in, and why is your water so cloudy?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they are in a uk55g i will post a tank shot, the water is cloudy because i used the gravel vac and staired all the crap up in the gravel when i was doing a tank clean, it is crystal clear again now. They look cramped because there is a divider in there,

THERIZMAN got bitten and i am taking no chances haha

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
no it is only just under 3" it still has juvenille colours. Orange belly, black humeral spot and white colour? is that not normal
depends on how white they are man....my caribe are a lighter color due to brightness of my lights..my walls are a light blue, and my substrate isnt dark....therefor they are lighter....the orange belly, and black humeral spot will most likely stay there for a long time...mine has both still and they're 6"+......post us pics of your caribe and tank...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.