Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Holy monekys, that looked so bad!!!!! Dam! Did you need skin graphs or plastic reconstructive surgery on that arm? (sorry im a biology student so I take interest in these types of things), it has healed very well over a sort period of eight months for this type of injury. Gald your ok though, those lacerations were very close to some of your main arteries and muscl tissue (could just be the blood though), stills liked like hell...

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive only gone through one operation. the initial skin transplantation.
ive also allowed no sunlight to hit the arm.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Only one initial skin transplantation? Thats prity lucky for the extent of your injuries... well hope your feeling better about the situation now, because thats a real shocker, plus youv got the photograph to prove it!

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
no sun hitting the arm, you must be wanking off in your room alot these days

·
Banned
9,412 Posts
haha, i remember when that happened!!! holy sh*t dude, well, can't say it looks "good", but all things considered, it looks a hell of a lot better than open gashes...so anyway, have you stumbled down any stairs shitfaced since that happened?

·
Fire in your new shoes!!!!
2,298 Posts
I'm glad its better now!!!

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Corey!!!! wats up... I wish i had a cool scars that the girls would all ask about .,, and i could be like yeah im a man.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man that window kicked your ass!

Good to see its healing up nicely though!
totally owned me yes, but as b_ack said in the first thread: Think of what he did to the window, it will never be the same again.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts