Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put up a ruler on the side of the tank to see if i could get some shots of the big guy (i'm hoping he's 6" at least) but i could only capture pics of one of my two smaller guys. but they are kinda cool.

and of course we gotta show the big guy (it's funny.... i can never get pics of him but whent he camera is off he likes the chase my finger.... camera shy)

here's full tank shots.
Let me know if you think the P's are getting big enough that i should lay the wood on the left flat and the piece on the right flat on the sand as well (for more room) or if they are good having it as hiding places for now
they are a bit dark, i know.

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
nice pics dude

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
janus said:
Nice tank
, but why do you use a fake plant, real ones look much better, I think.
[snapback]878199[/snapback]​
i've got real plants growing on both of the pieces of wood but i needed something to take up space there that was tall so i put that there.

i'm gonna re-arrange the tank soon enough so that it's just wood and plants on the bototm giving them more room.... how long before you guess figure I should take away the hiding places so they have lots of room to swim?

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ShaneN. said:
i've got real plants growing on both of the pieces of wood but i needed something to take up space there that was tall so i put that there.
i'm gonna re-arrange the tank soon enough so that it's just wood and plants on the bototm giving them more room.... how long before you guess figure I should take away the hiding places so they have lots of room to swim?
[snapback]878894[/snapback]​
bump for the question... plus one more
How much longer would you figure these fish can stay in that tank? basically at what point am i looking at either picking between keeping one red or getting a new tank (which isn't really gonna happen because i just bought this one pretty much and i don't have room for a bigger one)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.