Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentally forgot to put my ziplock bag full of shrimp back in the freezer last night after I fed my Ps one of em. Are they still good?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,323 Posts
The nose never lies. Take a good whiff and if they smell fishy, toss them. Also, how warm do you keep your home? If you're one of those people that cranks up the thermostat, I wouldn't take any chances.
 

·
Serras n Snakes
Joined
·
3,571 Posts
Its entirely up to you but I wouldn't take the chance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cooldudectd said:
The nose never lies. Take a good whiff and if they smell fishy, toss them. Also, how warm do you keep your home? If you're one of those people that cranks up the thermostat, I wouldn't take any chances.
[snapback]945410[/snapback]​
alright, if they smell out of the ordinary i wont feed em it. we dont crank up the thermostat and they couldnt of been thawed for that long considering they were on my bathroom counter completely frozen @ 11 and i woke up 2 see em there @ 630
 

·
DOC#003162
Joined
·
14,969 Posts
theyd eat some pretty rotten meat in the wild but this is your tank and i would think youd

want to provide the best for your fish, so i would just toss it and buy fresh shrimp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
hey i got a question

do u feed the shrimp with or without the shell?

how big r ur shrimps? cuz mine r about 5-7 cm long n i feed without the shell, is it better to have the shell? cuz i heard its more nutritious
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
lalalalalalala said:
hey i got a question

do u feed the shrimp with or without the shell?

how big r ur shrimps? cuz mine r about 5-7 cm long n i feed without the shell, is it better to have the shell? cuz i heard its more nutritious
[snapback]947284[/snapback]​
its better with the shell b/c the shell has caroteens and it will make ur piranhas more corlorful. plus its got plenty o nutrients
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,323 Posts
oojit said:
lalalalalalala said:
hey i got a question

do u feed the shrimp with or without the shell?

how big r ur shrimps? cuz mine r about 5-7 cm long n i feed without the shell, is it better to have the shell? cuz i heard its more nutritious
[snapback]947284[/snapback]​
its better with the shell b/c the shell has caroteens and it will make ur piranhas more corlorful. plus its got plenty o nutrients
[snapback]947352[/snapback]​
You are correct, my friend. Good advice.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top