Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Oh great, now Scrap5000 knows about the deer. Thier days are numbered
Hahahah, actually, the native americans say it's very bad luck to kill a white deer, so I aint touching them.

And coldfire: White deer are not all that rare, as you can see from this herd. They are not albino, as you can tell from the pigment in their eyes. But true albino deer, on the other hand, are much more rare, and black deer are the rarest of all, much more so than white & albino deer...

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Oh great, now Scrap5000 knows about the deer. Thier days are numbered
Hahahah, actually, the native americans say it's very bad luck to kill a white deer, so I aint touching them.

And coldfire: White deer are not all that rare, as you can see from this herd. They are not albino, as you can tell from the pigment in their eyes. But true albino deer, on the other hand, are much more rare, and black deer are the rarest of all, much more so than white & albino deer...
[/quote]

lol yeah the only black deer i've ever seen was a picture of it mounted on someone's wall. That might be one of those situations where I wouldnt pull the trigger

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
that is soooo cool, a general from the 50s forbid there killing and now theres a big herd. How can our country not protect them? Oh yea, they are good at that. I'm no tree hugger, but that is only because I'm lazy, and would have to walk a long way to find a tree someone wanted to kill. I feel the same way though. Us humans are very over populated, and taking over the world, so theres not much left for rare animals like this herd.

So my opinion is... if it is abundant, take its habitat, because us humans are more important than animals. If its rare, like a herd of white deer, lock it down and make it a reserve.

·
^word
4,323 Posts
There is a white deer that likes to hang out in our field behind our house. They are not all that rare, and around here its a felony to shoot one. Bad luck indeed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.