Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Nah I do not know of them I got most of my Underground artists through my cousin I dunno how to hear of them on my own.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. want me to recommend some tracks?? Do you freestyle? Try atmosphere-got loves ugly, atmosphere-the bass and the movement, Quel-the highest commitment, Heiroglyphics- think again for starters. They are good 'specially 'bass and movement' and quel.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Give me links and if I like what I hear I will download at the cousins house I freestyle a little bit, but I do it to goof off. I think it is fun I rap about different things like weird stuff and cats and dogs and angels and stuff not the usual things. I did it a lot when I was wasted but I don't do that stuff anymore. I will freestyle on the comp periodically. I wrote down a lot of my rhymes. You guys have to hear little brother he is hilarious and pretty flippin talented, I recommend you get some of his stuff.

I have an instrumental cd that I mess with when I am really bored and no one is around.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am SO into hip-hop. I freestyle. It's dope. I usually do tracks. I've got 2 tracks so far, and I'm working on 4 at the moment. I'm wanting to release a cd someday. I should put my sh*t on the 'net. Hmm.... some dope mc's: murs, grouch, aesop rock, atmosphere, and try strategik. He's my boyfriend. He might be on soulseek or napster if you look hard enough.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Good to know when I have sometime or if you remind me then I will try and look it up kevin's friend has a cd he just made and I have yet to hear that. Thats cool though if you want me to preview it make a site or send it to me but what kind of stuff do you rap about and what does your instrumentals consist of anything unusual? or unique? We can maybe battle someday but I am not good I have to start practicing I find it a form of art, and I just don't want people to clown me I just do it for fun.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, I'm no proffesional either. Yeah, my boy trategik is definately better than me. I just started this like 2 months ago, but I feel like I've been doing it for at least 6 months. It's just something fun to do in this boring town. I rap about whatever comes to my mind. At least I've got a dream

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
grouch,why does that name sound familier?were is he from?do you know by chance?

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Awol One and Mez from the bay root camp are the underground guys i listen to the most. Mez is only instrumental though. Dj Spinna is sick for break beats to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.