• Nothing....i like going commando!

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I vote for VC tangas they are a mix between a thong and shorts, very comfortable.

·
Registered
146 Posts
They're not white, but they're fairly tight. I can't stand boxers. If I didn't want support in the nether-regions of my pants, then I would go commando.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ok I voted null vote for this reason. You asked which do you prefer, on myself or a woman? Woman, thongs and g-strings or comando, on me, boxer briefs all the way.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I chose BoXeRs for the fun of it

·
Registered
66 Posts
Im one of those weird people that think thongs are comftorable...but comando is better. But when ya skating and wear baggy pants comando dont work because eventually ya pants do fall off. But on BF I like boxer briefs...but of course comando is better there to

·
Registered
159 Posts
Agree with sick_twist, thongs are damn comfy. But I'll be going commando for a while, got my junk poked with needles a couple times on the 20th and I feel like letting everything "hang" *snort*

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
sick_twistedness said:
Im one of those weird people that think thongs are comftorable...but comando is better. But when ya skating and wear baggy pants comando dont work because eventually ya pants do fall off. But on BF I like boxer briefs...but of course comando is better there to

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
SexyAdonis said:
Agree with sick_twist, thongs are damn comfy. But I'll be going commando for a while, got my junk poked with needles a couple times on the 20th and I feel like letting everything "hang" *snort*

* I am in love.

·
Registered
159 Posts
:laugh:

When these two heal, I'm aiming to get a couple more for a clit hood ladder. I would get more on other parts, like the labia, but it's all bad with horseback riding so oh well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Labias arnt to bad...i have one and ride my horse pretty often. Just gotta get used to it...after awhile you dont even know its there. But the clit dont bother ya riding horse ability at all so

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.