Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
no one was killed thank god but from these pics you well get a little better idea how tuff our job can get,,

heres a short new clipin i found

A lobster boat has sunk off Nova Scotia, but its four-member crew is O-K.

The 14-metre vessel Monster Inc. sank yesterday afternoon about 85 kilometres south-southeast of Yarmouth.

It had called in a mayday after taking on water.

the cause for the miss hap in my point o0f view is that the boat was two fast for its own good and was build for speed not the ruff unforgiving seas

i was lucky to have a camera right handy cuz i hope ill never have two see somtrhin like this again as long as um out there

crap my pics are to small.......

Attachments

·
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad everyone is ok,
It's funny I'm just watching the Shag Harbour UFO thing on TV too.
cool,,, yup i love the job my dad owns a boat,, we try to stay safe,, on the ocean in the winter sucks but we get to work with all kinds of shellfish and fish in stuff heres a pic of our family boat.

Attachments

·
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lucky me we had to beat her home in 40 mile a hour winds this morning,, home safe and sound at 12 ......thank god its only a 6 month season,,,

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
Cool pictures.
I love the east Coast , I spent a few weeks out there at xmas many years ago and will never forget the beauty and people. (I was in St.John's NFLD) it was all about Family , Hockey, Beer, Platters of seafood and Giggedy Giggedy Gigguhdee...

·
5,370 Posts
just dug up some more cool lobster photos in joys ,,, check out the half black half blue lobster what a prize he would be ,,lol

Attachments

·
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and that shark was a world record maco shark caught last summer in a shark durby bout 2 hours from my home,,,,

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
thats crazy.......last summer i was going home from a buddy house and about 20miles away i saw dark smoke in the sky so i found it... it was a boat in the water the cought on fire nutsO sh!t man good to know every ones ok

·
Registered
8,642 Posts
awsome lobsters there...

cant help but hate to see sharks getting fished.. unless one makus use of the whole fish. can one eat something exept the fins on that one?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.