Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, at Least He Won't Be Fathering More Fans...
Tue Feb 8, 8:27 AM ET Oddly Enough - Reuters

LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported Tuesday.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 yards back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in serious condition, the paper said.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win over England in 12 years.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...dd_testicles_dc

·
Registered
244 Posts
Only a Welshman,Scotsman or Irishman could understand the joy of beating England.We beat them at Rugby not soccer as their 2 differnet sports mate.To all the English lads here................ HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WE WON WE WON WE WON

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
yea i gotta say soccer is different than rugby. but um eurpean futbal is badass those are some crazy bastards.. its sad that in america that people think it is a weak sport. ignorant people soccer/futbal is awesome.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Yes but us english still won the rugby world cup and i bet it gets to you at night when you try to sleep :rasp:

·
Banned
858 Posts
Rugby World cup? do other countrys besides europeans one play it, or is it like the world series, where only the states play. So it isn't really much of a world series....

Anywayz, Cutting yoru balls of is hardcore. I would not wanna fight a man who cut his own balls off to prove his word or bet.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
stupid ass but hooligans are sweet
watch eurotrip I am american but I don't take soccer that seriously

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
celticwarrior said:
Only a Welshman,Scotsman or Irishman could understand the joy of beating England.We beat them at Rugby not soccer as their 2 differnet sports mate.To all the English lads here................ HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WE WON WE WON WE WON
[snapback]883444[/snapback]​
lol aint it a good thing England usually win then

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
Rugby is a crazy ass sport. I love to watch it when I accidentlly find it on TV. Still cant believe he would cut off his junk!

·
Registered
818 Posts
lucky wales dont win too much or there would be a huge drop in childbirth rates with them all cutting their own nuts off.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
wales got lucky england r prolly the best rugby side in the world atlest one of them

i used to play rugby my self
was called kami for my kamikazi tackles

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
that men is crazy i read it in the paper today crazy mofo

soccer is the best FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM

im watching the frendly match now between holland and england it,s like the 80 minutes are gone it,s 0-0 now but we have 10 more min to kick there asssss

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
im was watchn the england vs holland match aswell but it started to bore me, and what the hell is owen hargrieves doing on the pitch?!! oh and playing johnson on the right wing, whats all that about?!

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
yeah it,s a boring game 90min still 0-0

wtf yildirim is playing for uss that guy suck men we need robben !!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts