Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They also said that the test video will be on the news tonight! i cant wait. :smile:

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
More like.. Oil, Bombs, and PowerTrip..

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RhomZilla said:
I think you woul feel differnt if Iraq parked a sub with a nuke in it and SF harbor and sent SF into a short fall of life.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Judazzz said:
Xenon said:
I cant believe how much we rule.
:laugh:

And bobme: airforce, marines, infantry, mounties: it's all the same to me......
then why not call them armed services? cuz the army is just one pice.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
bobme said:
RhomZilla said:
I think you woul feel differnt if Iraq parked a sub with a nuke in it and SF harbor and sent SF into a short fall of life.
hey hey hey ..i live in s.f..
...and that one big m*o*t*h*e*r ....effin bomb..damn....

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i saw it on the news tonight, and the video of it, its so large it even makes a mushroom cloud of smoke

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I know I should know this...but where do they test these bombs out to see if they work and how big they are without us every feeling it? You would think that if a bomb hit us you'd feel it...or at least Ive always been under that assumption.

As for bobme's comment about it going off in SF...I would sure hope not!! Not only would thePACK, SMTT, Gargoyal, I, and probably others die but millions of other people too...That wouldnt be cool

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I know I should know this...but where do they test these bombs out to see if they work and how big they are without us every feeling it? You would think that if a bomb hit us you'd feel it...or at least Ive always been under that assumption.

As for bobme's comment about it going off in SF...I would sure hope not!! Not only would thePACK, SMTT, Gargoyal, I, and probably others die but millions of other people too...That wouldnt be cool
puerto rico....hehe..you know it is are one of are bomb testing site(an island from there)...but not sure if it was done there

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
i'm insulted
...how can you compare a fly boy (USAF), uncle sams errand boy (US Army), a canadian mountie to a marine?
...im deeply hurt...its like me calling you a french man, juda

underground, open international waters, france

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
i'm insulted
...how can you compare a fly boy (USAF), uncle sams errand boy (US Army), a canadian mountie to a marine?
...im deeply hurt...its like me calling you a french man, juda

underground, open international waters, france
I'm sorry, it's just that I don't care a flying crap about the (or: any) army, armed forces, navy seals, flyboys, marines, Texas reangers or whatever the f*ck they're called...

And yes, calling me French hurts me deep:it's almost as bad as calling me a lousy fasher

Karen: I saw on the news that they tested that bad boy in Florida yesterday (nice explosion, but still a complete waste of money).
And, to me, using a weapon like that is as much a war crime as using bio- or chemical weapons, because it's a weapon of mass destruction as well......

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
in a way yes, but its not mass destruction weapon according to international law.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.