Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Daily Look at U.S. Iraq Military Deaths

As of Sunday, Jan. 9, 2005, at least 1,353 members of the U.S. military have died since the beginning of the Iraq war in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count. At least 1,056 died as a result of hostile action, the Defense Department said. The figures include three military civilians.

The AP count is 11 higher than the Defense Department's tally, last updated at 10 a.m. Friday.

The British military has reported 76 deaths; Italy, 19; Poland, 16; Ukraine, 16; Spain, 11; Bulgaria, seven; Slovakia, three; Estonia, Thailand and the Netherlands, two each; and Denmark, El Salvador, Hungary, Latvia and Kazakhstan one death each.

Since May 1, 2003, when President Bush declared that major combat operations in Iraq had ended, 1,214 U.S. military members have died, according to AP's count. That includes at least 947 deaths resulting from hostile action, according to the military's numbers.

The latest deaths reported by the military:

A U.S. soldier assigned to Task Force Baghdad was killed Sunday after a patrol was struck by an explosive.

A Marine was killed in action in Iraq's Anbar province.

The latest identifications reported by the Defense Department:

Army Pfc. Daniel F. Guastaferro, 27, Las Vegas; died Friday in Ramadi, Iraq, when his vehicle crashed; assigned to the 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, Camp Casey, Korea.
man, death sucks. Soooo many american soldiers dying.

· ...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
Ok Dan Rather.

Take a hint from the P-Fury public....I think they're trying to tell you something about your rampant posting and "indirect" bitching about this Iraqi conflict. I'll go ahead and do it on their behalf.....

F0ck! Filo man sh*t HAPPENS!
User

It's war - sh*t happens...
Judazzz

Filo why don't you just start a thread every morning with a link to Cnn.com ? Then we can just all read today's headlines ourselves
Jewelz

Translation of all three quotes:
QUIT WITH THE f*cking DAILY REPORTS ABOUT IRAQ! IF WE WANTED CNN, WE HAVE CNN.COM. GO AND FIND SOMETHING SHINY AND f*ck WITH THAT FOR A BIT......

· Registered
4,297 Posts
Holy crap, are you serious? Thats AMAZING!! Congrats to our president and our troops for their AMAZINGLY successful campaign!! We have, by far, the LOWEST about of casualties, for as much as we've accomplished, as any other military mission in our country's history!!

3,843 Posts
Death in # said:
dam i love a marines sence of humor

and filo i give another wedge

[snapback]837422[/snapback]​
Oh let do it me me me me, let ME do it!

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Judazzz said:
Somehow I doubt that is mutual...

[snapback]838110[/snapback]​
Is there any way that every member of the board can be given authorization to lock all Filo's threads ?

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Judazzz said:
I feel your pain, J...

But no, I'm affraid not - but there's an: "Ignore member"-feature, remember.
[snapback]838130[/snapback]​
I don't want to ignore the guy - it's just that he creates too many threads just pointing to CNN articles that everyone of us can go read for ourselves. That's not a huge problem but multiple useless threads like these flood up the lounge and bump the good threads off the first page... maybe we can just have one thread where Filo can post his CNN stuff..

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Well, we'll see... Maybe he gets the message after the 1.054.529 hints he got so far (we have to accept that some are just a bit slower...)
And if not, there's always that awesome arsenal of mod/admin weaponry standby, waiting in feverish anticipation

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
After all the warnings, It wont stick through his skull.
In one ear, out the other.
Prodigal Marine Said it best, He posts like he gets paid for it!

I think someone should pin a ''Filo News'' Topic, So he can post it all in there

· Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
17,210 Posts
Gordeez said:
After all the warnings, It wont stick through his skull.
In one ear, out the other.
Prodigal Marine Said it best, He posts like he gets paid for it!

I think someone should pin a ''Filo News'' Topic, So he can post it all in there
[snapback]838306[/snapback]​

but he will crash the server agian

· ...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
aaron07_20 said:
Yeah and the sad thing is is that they're dying for no good reason...why does the US always have to be the country that has to make everything better..f*ck that....nuke iraq..
[snapback]838530[/snapback]​
Yes, and nuking an entire nation who just wants to go on with their daily life is a good reason huh? sh*t, we'll might as well elect you to be our future president , Peacock as our future VP, and have Fido are our future Secretary of State.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.