Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they say everyones changning there numbers cuz of that...and they showed most of those pics that were on that website...i guess shutter and enrigo werent bullshitting after all

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
K fizzly said:
u missed some quality tittys my friend
[snapback]906454[/snapback]​
I bet you've downloaded them on your harddrive.

·
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
1,279 Posts
Paris Hilton... She could work on my farm any day!

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
You're damn right I wasn't kidding. I let my girlfriend listen to the calls I recorded today. (I didn't get any live person to ever answer, just their voicemail boxes, but it was still worth recording cause it's cool to hear them). Very cool

·
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
1,279 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
You're damn right I wasn't kidding. I let my girlfriend listen to the calls I recorded today. (I didn't get any live person to ever answer, just their voicemail boxes, but it was still worth recording cause it's cool to hear them). Very cool

[snapback]906549[/snapback]​
you shold record them to your comp and post them... you know for shits

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
icedizzle said:
Enriqo_Suavez said:

[snapback]906552[/snapback]​
Is there any way besides holding my phone speaker up to my built in laptop microphone? I tried that and it didn't go so well

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
fishofury said:
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
K fizzly said:
u missed some quality tittys my friend
[snapback]906454[/snapback]​
Bummer
[snapback]906608[/snapback]​
google it :laugh:
[snapback]906695[/snapback]​
Good idea Mikey! You da man!

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
icedizzle said:
Enriqo_Suavez said:

[snapback]906552[/snapback]​
Is there any way besides holding my phone speaker up to my built in laptop microphone? I tried that and it didn't go so well

[snapback]906560[/snapback]​
not unless your phone has an audio output. then you could us a mono 1/8" cable to connect the phone output to your soundcard audio-input and use winrec to record the audio :/

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
yeah that sh*t was real. it was all over the news and papers here in philly. and i said it was fake

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
shutter13 said:
actually i was bullshitting

[snapback]906978[/snapback]​
duh... no sh*t. Like Vin Diesel didn't get a 1000 calls within the first half an hour her phone was hacked.. you made it sound like you were the first guy that called him

1 - 20 of 22 Posts