Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure on how many people have actually seen something like this-But this is my local mall with an ice skating rink in it

And then my local chocolate factory as well-With a nice big chocolate fall-

·
5,336 Posts
mmm... chocolate.... bet you cant get within 10 feet sadly, kids might be tempted to scoop a few handfulls into their pockets for later... awesome pics AK... now we need some with you and your figure skates bustin a move, like when you skated for the Disney on ice show....

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmm... chocolate.... bet you cant get within 10 feet sadly, kids might be tempted to scoop a few handfulls into their pockets for later... awesome pics AK... now we need some with you and your figure skates bustin a move, like when you skated for the Disney on ice show....
You can actually get right up next to it-but it does have alittle wall built around it that you can barely see in the pic-But alot of the time you can see that you wouldn't even want to take a dip for later-

Damnit how did you know about that!!!!

·
5,336 Posts
yeah... a sneeze guard is called for definately...
and who do you think played snow white?

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
Only in the movies have I seen something like that.

The first one is awesome. Id like to skate there.

Great Pics AKS.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only in the movies have I seen something like that.

The first one is awesome. Id like to skate there.

Great Pics AKS.
Yeah I figured most haven't seen ne thing like this-I have been trying to get the pics for awhile now-Glad I finally did for everyone!!!!
Never skated there yet-He have alot of tournaments out on the lakes and frozen rivers though!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is that Mall in Anchorage? My sister lives in Anchorage and I visited there a few years ago. Saw a mall just like that. It even had a cool little bowling alley.

Gary

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that Mall in Anchorage? My sister lives in Anchorage and I visited there a few years ago. Saw a mall just like that. It even had a cool little bowling alley.

Gary
Yeah man-thats diamond center-The same one your talking about!!!!! I just stated that in my last response too-Damn your quick!!!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
You guys have a hockey rink in your friggin mall?

I would like to state, on behalf of all Canadians, that we never realized you guys were so cool. As of today, we are as brothers
We have a skating rink in a mall as well. I used to skate on it at West Edmonton Mall. We also have an underwater adventure, a dolphin show, a them park, and a lot of shops in our mall.

I forgot to metnion that we have a swimming pool, a gym, and some other stuff.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys have a hockey rink in your friggin mall?

I would like to state, on behalf of all Canadians, that we never realized you guys were so cool. As of today, we are as brothers
We have a skating rink in a mall as well. I used to skate on it at West Edmonton Mall. We also have an underwater adventure, a dolphin show, a them park, and a lot of shops in our mall.

I forgot to metnion that we have a swimming pool, a gym, and some other stuff.
[/quote]

Oh yeah well we got--------------------------------But we do also have an indoor heated water park-I guess we can't hang with the canadians

1 - 20 of 20 Posts