Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Danger Davo
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As all you guys know Sri Lanka (Where I Live) and a few other coutries were hit by a Tsunami on the 26th of December. This damn thing took the life of nearly 40,000 people in my country alone!!

I got some gruesom pics of a train that got messed up due to this. Does any one want to see this.

If so Please note that they are horrible pics of the victims and are not funny pictures.

I could attach them if you want to see them.....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I would be interested. Would be best though I think if you viewed them through a link so people didn't look at them by mistake.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Attach away.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
DO post pics i'd like to see them as well!

·
Danger Davo
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Done.

Xenon please confirm that you have recieved the images. If you have please create a link (If you don't mind) So that those who want to see them could.

Please be warned that these are gruesom pics and should not be viewed if you think it will upset you.

For those who are interested i will post a detailed account of what happened out here. We were pretty much involoved with the whole thing.

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
post em i f you like but

i can imagine what happen and if it will hurt or be difficult for you to post em then now wories

·
Danger Davo
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mr.freez said:
post em i f you like but

i can imagine what happen and if it will hurt or be difficult for you to post em then now wories
[snapback]854704[/snapback]​
I have actually sent the images to Zenon. we'll have to wait for him to create a link.

The distruction caused by water is unbelievable. It is hard to think that water can do so much damage. The pics are of a train that got hit by the water that came out of the sea.

There were close upon 900 people who perished in the train.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Honestly, they are too grusome for this site. I would prefer if you only post the ones that show the destruction and not so much the close up on the bodies.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts