Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
Xenon said:
Nevermind that it killed tens of thousands of Muslims in the most populous Muslim country in the world.... some people are idiots..

http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/200501...02911-9121r.htm
[snapback]838202[/snapback]​
Mike you just lack vision dude, if god wanted to punish christians he wouldn't go after a an obvious christian target like Italy, he'd do it like this and take out that bastion of christian religious values Sri Lanka. Otherwise people would just catch on too easy...

· Registered
18,153 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Mike you just lack vision dude, if god wanted to punish christians he wouldn't go after a an obvious christian target like Italy, he'd do it like this and take out that bastion of christian religious values Sri Lanka. Otherwise people would just catch on too easy...
[snapback]838231[/snapback]​
Nah, god's just very patient - he deals with his followers one by one - why wipe out 50% if he has all the time in the world to finish his divine job...

Btw: I heard the US and Isreal were also guilty of this tragedy...

Maybe it's time for the ultimate showdown: God vs. Bush vs. Sharon

3,843 Posts
Haha.. let a Tsunami take out Rome and the Vactian or the whole US, then we can talk about punishment.

· Registered
1,601 Posts
Btw: I heard the US and Isreal were also guilty of this tragedy...
Maybe it's time for the ultimate showdown: God vs. Bush vs. Sharon

some people really believe that

· Photographic Genius
3,406 Posts
Why can't some people just accept the fact that it's a natural disaster? Eearthquakes happen all the time all over the earth, mostly in the ocean. All it takes is a big enough one close enough to a landmass and wham. It could have happened anywhere. No wrath of God or Allah. No super high-tech strike from a government. Just good 'ol plate techtonics at work.

· Registered
10,778 Posts
dan-uk said:
I like how the saudi cleric was condemming the way christians celebrate in the holidays by getting drunk and partying.But at the end of the day what fuckin right does he have to tell us how we should live our lives.Im sick of hearing about these muslim clerics telling us how evil christaians are i wish they would just change the damn record.

To all muslims------>

[snapback]838437[/snapback]​

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.