Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home from work to find a large present in my room. It was kinda long, light and wrapped up. Unwrapped it and saw that it was a brand new 20 gal TruVu blue back!! I was amazed to get another tank for my b-day after pops bitched about how I had too many before.
NOw this blue back is sweet!!! But honestly dont know what to do with it. Should I sell it or just keep it "just in case"???

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Since it was a present I would keep to not affend anyone. I would use it for a hospital tank or maybe a cool little community tank in like the kitchen or a hallway. Oh yea Happy Birthday

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tenx for the wish Gargoyle!!

Yeah. Moms actually gave this to me as a present. Cant offend Moms, and I have enough tanks in my room. So Im thinking making it into a community tank for the living room, just to show back the appreciation. And then maybe she'll get me a 280
next time.

whats a tru vu blue back?
TruVu is a company that manufactures aquarium tanks. Blue Back is the solid color baked onto the back of the fishtank as the background. NOTE: I have blue back, some come with black back.

·
Registered
491 Posts
no matter what present it is, weather it is fish related or not, it is not a good idea to sell it because it might offend the person who gave it to you. They might even ask later on what you did with that present.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.