Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just moved into a new place and need to decorate?
Searching for that perfect gift for that special person in your life?
(Incidently, Killarbee expects wedding gifts from all of you)

Consider Carcass Art - a macabre collection of skinned and preserved animals.
I think my condo could really use a skinned cat or a jar of squirrel heads. A muskrat foot earing will really improve my chances with the ladies. I'm going to give them a call.

Here's a link:
Carcass Art
Pickled Pets
Jewelry For Your Girlfriend

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
OOh yeah.. wonder how many "lovings" I can get for giving a present like that.

·
The man
1,835 Posts
I simply throw in a quote from a movie (As good as it gets and you all call me a troll because it is not piranha-related. I gues you have to post more than 3,806 posts before you are not a troll for posting other things.
Thanks for such a warm welcome yesterday. Tighter asses could not be found if one were looking.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
i wonder how k.b girlfriend feels about rats?hmmm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mdmedicine said:
I simply throw in a quote from a movie (As good as it gets and you all call me a troll because it is not piranha-related. I gues you have to post more than 3,806 posts before you are not a troll for posting other things.
Thanks for such a warm welcome yesterday. Tighter asses could not be found if one were looking.
[snapback]825830[/snapback]​
I'm not sure what you're referring to. In the Lounge section, threads concerning any topic can be posted.

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
theres an exhibit here in l.a. at the science museum of plasticized humans. haven't been there yet, but i heard it was pretty cool. human veins and arteries are perfectly preserved while the skin is removed. they have sliced humans and even plasticized muscles n stuff. i think i'm gonna go this week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts